Micro art makeup is applied utilizing an acupuncture needle which vibrates on the outer layers of your skin, and allows non toxic mineral based pigments to be absorbed within the outer layer of the skin. The complete procedure usually takes around an hour or so. For patients with additional sensitive skin, a topical numbing cream is first applied. First the style is made on the skin with the erasable pencil and then the technician helps the customer choose a natural color. After the customer approves the look and the color the procedure begins.
• Brows: could be darkened, reshaped or thickened by layering individual hairs on the skin.
• Lips: If you wish to enhance or reshape the design in the lips using micro art makeup, the lip is first lined and then completely shaded.
• Eyes: The eyes are highlighted by using a fine line in between the lashes, creating a much thicker lash line.
• Scalp: For those who have baldness the scalp could be camouflaged with the addition of individual hairs developing a thicker try to find your hair
• Areola: Color and shape correction
Comparison with permanent makeup (tattoos)
• Micro art makeup supplies a natural look that may gradually fade over 3 years. Permanent makeup supplies a heavier and comparatively unnatural look. It could simply be removed with laser surgical treatment or corrected by micro art makeup.
• Micro art makeup uses of non toxic and mineral based pigments. Tattoo inks can be toxic and cause allergy symptoms, in addition to sometimes fading to green and orange.
• Micro art makeup is definitely the more expensive procedure – costing about $1000 per area. Implementation of permanent make up costs much less, $200-$800.
• The micro art makeup procedure will not create any bruising or scarring has no down time. There is generally a minor swelling but it disappears in approximately an hour or so. Permanent makeup on the other hand leads to heavy bleeding and is extremely painful. Bruises usually appear and swelling can last for weeks. Time to recover period is generally a couple of weeks.
• Micro art makeup makes use of a single acupuncture needle; permanent make-up needs 3-14 gauge needles which are to be used simultaneously to puncture skin.
• It lets you look the best throughout the day, all the time – whether or not you happen to be on the swimming pool, exercise machine or at a party. It really is especially suitable for busy professional women to do not possess time for you to apply makeup each day.
• You can pick your own color, having a technician assisting you pick the most natural looking color. It looks so natural it is sometimes complicated to tell that makeup continues to be applied.
• It really is a great anti-aging procedure, removing about five-years of aging.
• Since the micro art makeup fades over time, you can change your style as styles and fashions change. Unless you wish for it to fade away, you can have it retouched every year or two.
• Those who have difficulty applying makeup because of physical limitations or poor vision no longer must suffer everyday and have an easy solution.
Permanent makeup is another viable alternative for individuals who are suffering from allergies or toxicity issues. Patients should talk with their doctors about potential negative effects related to pigments then consult a trained permanent makeup practitioner. In many situations the pigments are less toxic than applying conventional cosmetics each day. Individuals that are afflicted by arthritis, loss of vision or eurological problems that cause painful or unsteady movement in the hands can also enjoy the gffuaj achieved through permanent makeup. In their book “The Essence of Beauty” Dr. Adrianna Scheibner, M.D. says in Chapter 9 “the applications of the process [derma pigmentation] within the arena of medicine are wide ranging”. “In the past several years,” Scheibner continues, “corrective camouflaging has emerged as being a useful service to dermatologists and plastic surgeons whenever they can no longer medically improve a patient’s appearance”. Camouflage, applied by an experienced permanent makeup professional, is a tricky procedure. Within the “Procedures of Macro-Theory Dermagraphics” printed from the American Institute of Permanent Color Technology it states that “the effective use of camouflage is unlike every other procedure…when applying camouflage you actually are taking something away, or diminishing a thing that already exists, from the skin.